viernes, 13 de marzo de 2015

W/C 9th March

Wow, it has been getting warmer this week! It seems like it has suddenly changed from winter to summer - and I'm not complaining! Anyway, here is what we did this week...

With 1 ESO we learnt about how Easter is celebrated in the UK. Click on the photo below to see the presentation:


With 2 ESO, we continued discussing the environment in small groups.

With 3 ESO, I talked to you all about how to discuss the future, when to use 'will' and 'going to'. You can see this presentation by clicking HERE

With 4 ESO, I did a different thing with each class. As my music presentation didn't work last week for one group, we did that this week. Click HERE to see that presentation. With the other group, I taught you how to describe objects. I will upload this presentation next week, when I have done it with the other group.

Have a good weekend, everyone!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario