jueves, 19 de marzo de 2015

W/C 16th March

So, it was getting warmer last week, and then this week it started to rain, I am not happy! I hope it's sunny at the weekend as it is my birthday!! Anyway, this week a lot of you have been busy with exams, so I haven't seen you all...

With 1 ESO, we continued our work on dialogues, especially focusing on vocabulary related to food.

I didn't see 2 ESO because you had maths exams!

I only saw one group of 3 ESO, and we did some conversation practise. We will be doing this next week with the other group.

I only saw one group of 4 ESO, and we played a game in which you had to describe the different items you had on various cards to your partner and put them in the same order as each other. It was quite fun! Then we played a game similar to 'I spy' (veo veo), trying to guess items in the room by describing them.

Have a good weekend,

Nicola

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario