jueves, 5 de marzo de 2015

W/C 2nd March

Hi everyone! We are now in March - I can't believe it! I'm going to take this opportunity to teach you an English expression:



'Time flies when you're having fun'. I'm really enjoying my time here with you all, and it's going so quickly!! :(

Anyway...
So this week with 1 ESO we continued with the new situational dialogues, putting the sentences in order and reading them out in pairs to practise our pronunciation.

With 2 ESO, we discussed ideas relating to the environment, and the future of the environment, in small groups.

With 3 ESO, we did the lesson that I had done the week before with 2 ESO, about the environment and the future. To see this presentation look at last week's entry on blog. We will continue learning about the future next week.

With 4 ESO we did different things with each class. With 4A we finished the module on music with a powerpoint I made to check your vocabulary...you all did really well! With 4B, we couldn't do the music lesson because the computer wasn't working, so we discussed the final oral exams and I gave you tips on how to do well in an oral test. I hope the advice was helpful! We will do the music lesson next week, don't worry :)

Have a good weekend!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario