martes, 28 de abril de 2015

Conditionals

Hello everyone!

I know I haven't posted anything on here in a while - over Easter (and a little bit later) I was busy in the UK and therefore came back to school later than everyone else. Also, because of San Jorge last week, me being ill one day this week, and some school trips taking place, things have been a bit chaotic for me! I will upload everything I have done with you all by the end of the week.

In the meantime, if you are struggling with conditionals in English I suggest you have a look at a blog I found by clicking HERE

It is all about different songs in English that demonstrate the different conditionals. So if you're into music and need some help on your conditionals this could be perfect for you!! (P.s., that sentence was a conditional too ;))

Enjoy,

Nicola


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario